Thursday, June 30, 2005

A game

Here is the game. In a comment on this post, or in a post on your own blog, complete the following:

Name one thing that you were, that you aren't any more.
Name one thing that you are right now that you won't be later.
Name one thing that you haven't been yet, but you will be in the future.

If you put it in your own blog, comment here with a link to your answers.

My answers:

I was all wet in the shower, then I toweled off.
I am single right now, but later I will be married.
I have not yet been Teacher of the Year, but I will be some day.

2 Comments:

At 11:37 AM, Blogger Suz said...

I was single.
I am childless, and I won't be forever.
I haven't published a book yet, but I want to.

 
At 12:18 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I was lost, but now I am found.
I am single, but one day will be married (I hope!)
I haven't been a mother yet, but I will be in the future.

(Wish I could be more creative!) :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home