Monday, July 04, 2005

just to prove a point

not to gripe, but to drive the point home - last week I tried to book some airline tickets for a friend's wedding but obviously my card came back declined (due to the aforementioned worm activity). Yesterday I finally got my new card from VISA (I shouldn't say finally - they moved quite quickly given the situation, just from my personal perspective it was a week and a half). So I booked the tickets as soon as I opened the new card and activated it. Of course since it is now closer to the time of flight, the prices had gone up. Total extra expenditure caused directly by the worm writer: $130. AND all the exit row seats are taken. My six-foot-five lanky butt doesn't fit anywhere else! I am totally happy, but in a practical way this means mr. worm-writer has earned TWO punches.

BUT I AM GOING TO A WEDDING IN TWO WEEKS

which in no way overshadows the joy and happiness due to the previous post. HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY EVERYONE

<3kh

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home