Saturday, July 30, 2005

My Chemical Romance

My Chemical Romance is this punk band that is playing on the radio right now - song title: "I'm Not Ok (I Promise)". Totally cheesy but great to hear it.

In other Chemical news: People are still accusing Lance Armstrong of taking performance-enhancing drugs. Now he is suing a newspaper over an article they wrote. Can steroids obviously allow you to do what Lance has done? I don't see any kind of drug out there that would create that kind of endurance and mental toughness for seven years running...but some people will snipe at anyone who makes such a major achievement. Am I angry that it's a French newspaper that's tearing down the American who comes into their country and OWNS them every year? Nope. Cheese-eating surrender monkeys.

Top Ten Things to Ever Come Out of France:
Cheese
The German Army. Twice.
Lance Armstrong Seven Times.

Wheee I made a funny!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home