Wednesday, August 10, 2005

singin' in the rain

Sorry for the lack of diligence in posting - after a ten-day streak without missing once, I dropped the ball. But in other news, I have been focusing a lot on my movie blog! http://moviewizard.blogspot.com It's coming along nicely - I have to do some adjusting with the format, because the whole 'blog' thing doens't suit itself perfectly well to movie reviewing - but I think I've done well...I have a rating system devised and clearly explained - an abbreviated version appears with every post so that my reviews will make sense in shorthand. Check it out!

Not much other news. September brings school and I'm planning lots towards that. Tomorrow is another check up with the doc on my knee, but I already know I'm doing well because physical therapy has been picking up speed and looking great.

I need another book to read, but I've got plenty of movies to watch. The LEGO fortress is still sitting here, unused and becoming dilapidated.

I hope to start driving again soon because I am becoming really sedentary and unproductive.

4 Comments:

At 11:04 PM, Blogger Suz said...

Sedentary eh? Are you calling you FAT?!?!?!?

 
At 11:04 PM, Blogger Suz said...

Are you planning SCOBS for school?

 
At 11:04 PM, Blogger Suz said...

PS. SCOOOOOOOOOOBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBSSSSSSSSSSS!

 
At 11:21 PM, Blogger FizxWestcott said...

now who's the troll?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home