Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Physical Breakdown

Today I slept for six hours. I got home and by four o'clock I was in bed. Typically I take a nap in the afternoons, since I have to get up early and like to stay up late. I don't think I had actually planned on napping, but I was lying on my bed with my dog, talking to my mom about something. And the next thing I know, it's ten o'clock.

This really weirds out your night.

For your education tonight: mandatory sensitivity training for men, and for women.

Ladiess, if you don't understand why what happened in that second comic is a BAD thing, then you are not ready to deal with men. And no the answer is not that men should put down their silly video games and come play with you instead. The answer is that you should take an interest in what your man is interested in, and in this day and age, video games are a simple and easy place to start - that and sports are like surefire simple things you can pay attention to that will make your man happier.

And guys...seriously stop staring at her boobs. Maybe the things she studied in college, or read today in whatever book she's picked up, or heard on the news...maybe these things are important to her? She's probably kind of sick of carrying that extra weight on her chest, and your unexplained fascination with them does not help.

Well that's my Love Doctor moment for the evening. Note the earlier message regarding things that might affect my mental state before following my advice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home