Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Truth

I have the right to proclaim truth to anyone I see. Not "my truth" or "my beliefs". Truth. The world works a certain way, and when a person's thinking matches the way the world works, then they are "right", their statements are "true". If their thinking doesn't match the way the world works, then their statements are false and wrong.

I should never be criticized for speaking the truth in love. And yet I can't think of any activity that would be more likely to earn insults and anger from the world around me than pointing out when they are wrong. No one likes it. Which is not to say that isn't fair - I don't like it when people point out where I am wrong, either. But please, world, do not forget the importance of truth.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home