Monday, January 16, 2006

My head is defying the laws of Physics

How can my skull remain Chock Full O' Snot (tm) but there is still so much mucus draining down my throat? Production lines must be working overtime. I think the Henry Ford of colds has moved into my head and setup an assembly line. Well he is abusing the resources of the community for his own seedy profits and I won't have it. Therefore I propose to spend the day in bed reading and watching anime until he leaves town.

Drove up to a wedding this weekend - killer drive because I was sick, but viewed a good chunk of six different states - VA, MD, DE, NJ, NY, and CT before checking into the hotel at 1:00 am. Ten and a half hours after I left school on Friday - too many stops along the way for nappy-naps. The drive back was much better - daylight, left the hotel at noon and got home at 7:15 - much less fog so I could actually SEE New York City as I crossed the GWB. Over $25 in tolls for the whole trip...I hope Eric and Sarah appreciate that!

I Caught the Garter, too! Certain of you will now have certain things to say that I will endure with good-natured embarassment, so go ahead...that's what the comments are for!

Feeling better already! Have a great day everyone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home