Monday, February 27, 2006

On a lighter note

If you are given the function y = mecrazyx and asked to find the first derivative, what do you do?

You derive mecrazy!

Also, as Einstein once realized as he cogitated on the physics of sailing ships..."Eet is not a kves-chun off eef eet veel sink...vun must vunder vat eet vill sink about!"

Fifty-seven sauce, made by Heinz...I've never tried it! Is it any good? You know what IS good, though? Mah gurl Donna Jean. She's so purdy I jus' wanna put 'er in a pitcher frame and hang 'er on mah wall. She's like one a them dervinti paintin's ya see in muse-ums behin' the glass an' wit' guards and guns an' all.

Ok I can only do that for so long unfortunately. But I do want to mention a bit about this girl - she deserves public recognition for several things. First of all she is incredibly patient, as she knew three years ago how we were supposed to feel towards each other and it took me until just this past december to figure it out. But when I did, there she was waiting for me, having refused all other suitors and pining only for me...ok that's not quite true but she was there. God must have hand-picked this one and molded her just for me - like a puzzle piece kind of thing. At least that's how she refers to it - the way our strengths and weaknesses complement each other.

Anyhow one of the other things God built in when designing my one-of-a-kind custom-made gold-plated collector's limited edition holographic life-size fully posable individually numbered Donna Jean was something that made her so encouraging to me in two ways. First she encourages me to have a better opinion of myself - to see the positive things that God is doing in my life, the ways the He is helping me to succeed and grow. Secondly she encourages me so much to do the right things that I'm not doing yet - especially in our relationship - she is so helpful in teaching me how to treat her right, and being so proud of me when I do a good job.

She even indulges some of my quirky interests - video games, dungeons & dragons, anime, physics. All of my nerdy/geeky endeavours she smiles upon and has never once rolled her eyes at something important to me. To do so would be to crush my spirit a bit, and I think instinctively she knows that and is gracious to me in avoiding that.

She's beautiful, ladies and gents. Inside and out. One has only to look at her to see her outer beauty, so I won't wasted words when none will express the incomparable beauty with which God sculpted the female form. I hope my words have given you some insights into her inner beauty as well, and inspired you to find (or be) a woman like her.

Goodnight folks.

3 Comments:

At 1:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aw, you guys. You're adorable. :-) I'm so happy for you both!

 
At 3:42 PM, Blogger Suz said...

*retches*

this blog is so yhodef it rots my teeth! ;-)

 
At 7:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent... excellent. The gene splicing has work!!! Beebs-Vladdy hybrid is ALIVE!!! Go, teach in both the art of Physics and Puns. Wuahahahahaha....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home