Wednesday, June 21, 2006

First day of Summer, and...

HAPPY FIRST BIRTHDAY LUKE ANTHONY SUTHERLAND!!!

here is a picture of Big Luke celebrating his birthiversary in style:

Actually he's grown (and matured) a lot since that picture, so you should check out my sister's blog and see how he's doing.

In other news, my girlfriend hit the big double-deuce (22 for all my white friends) on the first of this month, and 6 days later our relationship acheived its 6th lunaversary (6 months - it's ok, I coined that word so if you don't know what it means you're not dumb. well not necessarily. Ben you're dumb).

And last night I won my first Putt-Putt trophy. I was the best of the worst - of the six of us in the "novice" division (not "Pro" and not "Amateur"), we were divided into two "flights" of three based on our scores after the first two rounds. My dad won the "championship" flight, and I won the "A" flight. Which means my score was better than two of the couple dozen people in the tournament, and I got a trophy that says first place. And I don't feel like a cheater at all.

Bye all you cute little kiddies! Leave me comments this time! And comment on my movie review, too - I put a lot of time into that one daggone it!

1 Comments:

At 1:28 PM, Blogger Suz said...

First of all, you are lame.

Second of all, I love that picture and I find it funny that I helped you decide what else needed to go into it. Because it was totally my idea to add Rosario in there. Mmmm...Rosario!

Third of all, happy double deuce. I'm sure that plenty of clothed making out will be done in celebration.

Fourth of all, I have gas. (Just kidding.)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home