Thursday, June 22, 2006

More Cars Movie Fun!

Ok please everyone take this short quiz to find which of the characters from Cars you most relate to...unfortunately they don't have some of the characters I would've liked to see, but it's a decently made quiz and seriously I just love this movie! E-mail me your results or leave me a comment. When you finish the quiz there's an option to see all possible results, so you can understand what everyone else got.

One last thing - the first two questions have answers that are check boxes, so you can give more than one answer, but the last few are "choose one only".

Ok have fun folks!

4 Comments:

At 9:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't think I get it. I took the quiz twice. The first time I chose all answers that seemed to fit, and I was Guido. The second time I narrowed it to the most important choice and I was the Latino guy. I think that was because I chose "beauty." I don't think the questions are specific enough to elicit reasonable answers. Plus, they don't include enough characters.

 
At 9:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whoa, that's spooky. I just changed a whole bunch of answers, and it still came out Guido! I need to study his character some more!

Donna H. (same as above)

 
At 1:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You mean you're actually still checking your email?

-sm

 
At 11:30 PM, Blogger Suz said...

p[lease post again it's been a month fergawdssake. No one cares about cars anymore that is so June 2006.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home