Friday, July 21, 2006

Do not confuse voyeurism with spectatorship

I only write when there is something in my head that needs to get out, and that can also be shared with the public. That is why I never apologize for not writing when there's been a gap, nor promise when I will write more. I'm flattered that there is such a demand for more material, and some of what I write is...for show (my story about Jacob Fisher, for example) so I'll accept the comments without resentment. I just wanted to say that those that read this are not my audience, you are share-ers in the truth of my life and when the blog rests it is because the truth of my life is that there is no blogging to be done. I love you all, goodnight.

ps Also tainting the complaint is the e-mail promised by and asked for a second time from the complainer which is now three days overdue.

pps you blame your farts on the dog.

2 Comments:

At 11:56 PM, Blogger Angie Pansey said...

I don't suppose I could blame my farts on my goldfish. Cool blog.

 
At 6:39 PM, Blogger Suz said...

OK. Well. HAve not answered email for no good reason. Have not blogged at all because (see my blog). Situation has been rectified. Macbook is here. All will be well.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home